Saturday, November 23, 2013

Black Friday.


Best Buy in Trotwood played all the Harry Potter movies last year in it's parking lot for the customers that camped out for days to get the newest technology. They served hot chocolate and popcorn for only a dollar. It was brilliant! People were talking for days about how kind the workers were and how great the idea was. This year, over five stores in Trotwood are doing the same thing. 


This Friday marks one of my favorite holidays of all time. Black Friday. Everything is on sale. Everyone is shopping and you can spend hours buying things you don't need without being judge. The lines are endless. The people are mean, but I love every second of it.
Every year, I spend the entire day out shopping with who ever can keep up with me. I stock up on clothes for the entire year. I finish all my Christmas shopping and then just enjoy the chaos. You will never see anything more funny than two moms fighting over the last transformer on Black Friday. It is wonderful. One side of me loves going because I am a shopping addict. The other side of me loves to experience the great things stores come up with to make Black Friday a great experience for everyone who comes to shop. 



Black Friday is absolute madness, but I love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever heard of a store that does things like that for people who wait for Black Friday. I will say Black Friday is an experience. A few years ago, one of my friends and I went to Wal-Mart on Black Friday, just to have the experience. It was crazy, but not something I could see myself do every year. I hope you get great deals!

    ReplyDelete