Monday, April 07, 2014

PR Blogs you should be reading

Keeping up with trends and topics is a huge part of what we do in PR. I have always found it extremely helpful to looking up advice from other bloggers while working on another project or campaign. I have compiled a list of my top favorite ones that I follow!

1. PRSAY - PRSAY is a forum for PRSA members and other public relations professionals to engage in a dialogue with PRSA leaders, exchange viewpoints, and share perspectives on issues of concern to the Society and the public relations industry as a whole. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policies or positions of PRSA.

2. NYC PR girls - Two twenty something girls working in the big apple that share their advice for all us PR loves out there. 

3. Progressions - The Public Relations Student Society of America blog. I love reading what my fellow PRSSA members are doing and they are so helpful. National committee does a wonderful job sending out relevant information for us!

4. The 6 a.m. - Edelman blog full of wonderful case studies and information that has helped me work through hard work while still in college. 

5. Spin Sucks - Originally a book, Spin Sucks has developed into a great blog that always keeps my interest. I love reading through what they post!

No comments:

Post a Comment