Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Asurions At&t

Asurion is the insurance company that At&t uses for it's phones. If you break or lose a phone, you go through the insurance company instead of the phone company. Well, I dropped and cracked my Galaxy S3 quite a while ago. This morning I decided it was time to file a claim with the insurance company so I can get a new phone. They accepted my claim, but I had trouble finishing the rest of the information they needed to get me a new phone, so I called them. I spoke with a wonderful lady. I wish I could remember her name so I could give her the praise she deserves. This was actually the third time I have tried to file a claim with them and I kept getting lost in the system. This was the last time I was trying. She was so nice to me. She introduced herself and asked me how my day was. She helped me finish my claim and get through the process a whole lot easier. I told her I needed to replace my Galaxy S3, but, of course, they were out of those phones. This sweet lady went ahead and upgraded me to a Galaxy S4 for the same price as the S3. Needless to say, I was super impressed and extremely happy!

Being a PR major, I was blown away by the customer service. She didn't have to go ask a manager for permission. She didn't put me on hold. She just did was she thought was right and gave me an amazing experience. I told her how much I appreciated what she had done and how great she was compared to the other representatives I had previously spoken with. She politely asked me to fill out a survey for her and I happily obliged. I gave her glowing comments and even expressed my happiness with the company as a whole. I even tweeted at the company. I was even more impressed when they replied within minutes of my original tweet.

Asurion is real time. They are customer oriented. They may need to get some more of their employees on the bandwagon, but, overall, I was super happy. I can't wait to get my new phone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment